Sunday 15 March 2009

Pulse-Light Clinic cleared up my excessive freckling

Similar to how Eina's freckles looked before the treatment
(image: Dove Soap)

IPL proves it's effective in treating cases of excessive freckling

Eina, 23 from Albania, currently living in London, recently went for a free consultation at the Pulse-Light Clinic about the extreme freckling on her face. She was told that a course of IPL treatments (Intense Pulsed Light) would get rid of the extreme freckles on her face for good.

So she decided to have the treatment done, and this is what she has to say: 

"I feel much better about myself now. If anyone was trying to take a picture of me, I would get worried and try to get as far away as possible from the camera - I preferred the longshot! But now, it is no problem - even close ups! I feel better about myself too. Also, I was spending so much money on make up to cover up my freckles. Now, all I need is a simple cream."

Pulse-Light Clinic treats a wide range of conditions such as rosacea, sun-damaged skin and excessive freckling and is also effective in the removal of birthmarks, blemishes and tattoos. For a free consultation, contact us on 020 7929 7992 or webcontact@pulselightclinic.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information! May I know what kind of research projects are done under your dermatology program?

    Rosacea clinic near me

    ReplyDelete