Wednesday 1 April 2009

I was one of the worst cases of Rosacea the clinic had ever seen

My Rosacea before treatment

After treatment

I have no hesitation in highly recommending the Pulse-Light Clinic

"Having suffered from Rosacea for many years and having tried a variety of pills and potions, none of which worked, it got to the stage where most of my face was covered in unsightly broken veins. I also had outbreaks of sores now and again a side effect of Rosacea, which were controlled by medication.

A doctor I saw privately was unable to help me. He did however tell me about Pulsed Light Treatment and armed with a list of questions he advised me to ask the people I contacted I headed for the internet.

I chose three companies to contact and picked up the telephone. The first company wouldn’t answer any questions over the telephone. The second company I contacted answered some but not all of my questions and refused to give me even a ball part figure on cost. The third call was to Sheila MacLean at Pulse Light Clinic; it wasn’t just third time lucky I STRUCK GOLD.

Sheila answered all my questions without hesitation and explained in detail what the treatment was all about. She showed interest in my condition, was happy to spend time talking to me and although very professional she spoke to me in such a way that I easily understood the treatment. She suggested that the next time I was to be in London I make an appointment to see her so she could have a look at me. I made an appointment there and then, definitely one of my better decisions.

Two weeks later I met Sheila for the first time and she immediately put me at ease. She stated that I was one of the worst cases of Rosacea she had seen and she agreed to begin treatment. The treatment itself is not painful but can sometimes be a little uncomfortable, like someone flicking an elastic band, however it is not lingering discomfort and it is a very small price to pay for the incredible results achieved which were very obvious after only a few treatments. Although I was initially sceptical, Sheila also advised me on natural supplements I could take to help my Rosacea and I can honestly say that I have noticed a great difference whilst taking them. I have not had an outbreak of sores for over a year.

Sheila MacLean is not only a highly skilled professional with obvious technical knowledge of her subject; she is also a very lovely lady who takes time with her clients. I have no hesitation in highly recommending the Pulse-Light Clinic and I would like to thank Sheila MacLean for all she has done for me.

Apologies for the bad before pictures. Most have been destroyed!"

Yvie. V.

CALL TODAY AND GET A FREE
NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION
020 7929 7992

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Your post will be rather good, and I’m sure some will find it interesting because it’s about a topic that’s as widely discussed as others.It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.

    Regards,
    Rosacea clinic near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! Private GP London

    ReplyDelete